Problems with Samba

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 19:15:32 GMT

Alright my manager is breathing down my neck on this one.
I am at a complete loss.  If anyone wants to take a job
on this and is a samba expert I am going to need to get
this resolved.

If anyone knows of a good consulting/support company for
linux or can do this please contact me either at my
work number
480-902-3931
I am sure it is something that is really easy but I am
completely at a loss on this.

Thanks
Bill W

PS I really dont want the it manager here to get a bad
taste of linux as it has been running great for the past
4-5 months, and he is fairly new here and really new to
linux.