Summer Job?

Lucas Vogel lucas7@home.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:46:17 +0700

Joel,
	If you have any Visual Basic experience I know my company is looking
like crazy for experienced VB developers. We're working on a project for
the Army developing a mobile computer system for them and we need help
getting the demo software built. If you're interested let me know.
(sorry it's not a Linux job)

Lucas Vogel

--
Lucas Vogel