Summer Job?

Joel Hanger jhanger@uswest.net
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:39:41 -0700

Hello all,
	Just wondering about the job market at the moment and for summer.  I'm a
student at Glendale Community College, and like most students I'm broke ;).
I was wondering if anyone knows a company, any size, that needs a temporary
employee, if anyone knows of any such job openings or will be needing
someone please let me know.  I have 1 year experience in linux, and am just
finishing up my linux class at GCC.  I'm also taking a windows 2000 (cringe)
class after my linux class.  I have 2 1/2 years experience in networking and
have done programming off and on for the last 4 years.  I do also have
experience integrating windows clients with linux. I have 4 computers our
LAN here at our house with my server acting as the firewall/web/ftp and
Samba PDC.  I'm also currently taking networking class that uses Novelle
Netware 4.1

Thanks in advance,
    Joel

Btw. I fixed my sendmail problem, I regenerated the /etc/sendmail.cf file
and re-added the Cwazkachinadivers.org entry and it's now working fine.