UCITA update.

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:22:06 -0400

This is definitely the way to go.

The Wolf

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: Thomas, Mark [mailto:Mark.Thomas@hit.cendant.com]
-> Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 3:45 PM
-> To: 'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'
-> Subject: RE: UCITA update.
->
-> Their jobs are only at stake in November if there are
-> candidates to replace
-> them.  Perhaps we need a list of candidates--incumbent and
-> challenger--and
-> their positions on UCITA.  If they're all pro-UCITA, or none
-> are willing to
-> go on the record against it, then it won't be much of an
-> election issue.
->
-> --
-> Mark "T.C." Thomas