Internships -- Potential Rules

Codie William Masters retsamedoc@home.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:44:55 -0700

I must agree with my fellow PLUG'gers in saying that a full-time intership
is too much. I am a mondo computer buff (Linux\Win\Mac) but I'm only a
Sophmore in high school plus band which sticks me at school on Tuesdays for
rehersal and for Friday night Football games. Mr. Hunter wouldn't be too
happy if I missed those. Personally, I'd prefer a job\internship that is
full-time during the summer and weekends, part time during school, and
allows some amount of telecommuting for those days when I am working till
2am on the job. Now even I thinks that sounds demanding, but everyone I know
has the same or simlar schedules.

      And it might be nice if you explain everything out a little clearer,
like what the internship is (IT, programmer, etc).

   Just my opinion.

      -- Zach --

 "I process, therefore I AM."  - Unknown