test

Marc Chung mchung@asu.edu
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:06:28 -0700 (MST)

I absolutely agree with you.  At my old job, my co-workers use to
manipulate graphics in TIFF format.. uncompressed and at some ungodly
resolution..  they wanted to preserve the quality so that later they could
shrink it down..

I've heard that photoshop 5.5 has this really nifty "save for
webpage" feature.. reduces size, optimizes color quality and all that
jazz..

--
Marc Chung [mchung@asu.edu]
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately"