test

Eric airickjay@home.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:36:04 -0700

I am very conscious about graphic sizes.....  I can't stress that enough to
people that have bloated graphic pages...  "nice page, think people will wait
for it?"... : )

I try to keep everything down as low as possible... When I am ready to make a
webpage graphic, I try different qualities, formats, etc...  But while I work on
em they are memory hoggin monsters....