Solution to Mdk7.1/XF86Setup problem...

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:25:57 -0700

Seems MandrakeSoft made a goof in the /etc/X11/lib/cards+ file.
They put the SERVER directive below the directive it should have been
above on the Trident TGUI9660 and Trident TGUI9680 sections, but didn't
even include the SERVER SVGA line for the Trident Cyber 9320.  So if
anyone else out there burns the .iso's for 7.1 to disk and then can't
reconfigure X, that's why.
Oh, and I still ended up using Xconfigurator because XF86Setup still
segfaults.  Go figure with a "final" release after 3 betas.