Gateway Microserver

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:40:39 -0700

With what you are describing, it appears that Gateway has used open
source products to give you a proprietary solution.  If it were me I'd
wipe the whole thing clean and put on Red Hat or something so I could
get good information and support from mainstream sources (like PLUG for
example!).

Barring that, there's the question of where Apache is looking for its
configuration files.  It might not be where you think it is.  Perhaps a
'find / -name "httpd*"' would be enlightening.  Also Apache has to be
stopped and restarted to make the changes effective.

Hope this helps.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/