Exceed and linux

Joseph T. Tannenbaum tannenba@futureone.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:46:29 -0700

you don't need anything on the linux end.  On the windows end,
make an xstart using telnet and emulation. on the cmdline, put
xterm -display @d.  The @d grabs your ip address and passes it
to the host to display back to your machine.  You can also do
a single window mode to the machine and log in with xdm if the
machine has it.

Joe