Exceed and linux

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:15:16 -0700

I got a 1-user copy of Exceed v6.2 from ASU for personal use.  I want to use it
to connect to my linux boxen (a DEC Alpha Multia and a Laptop) so that I don't
have to be in the same room to have access to the GUI.  I was curious if anyone
had any experience in using this program and what packages I need installed on
the linux end.  I've tried searching the web, I think I need to find better
search parameters.  Any help would be appreciated as it will help me get my
parents up and going with some access to linux as well.