CD-R and where I'm at now

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:29:46 -0700

That was some of the setup of the .config as a response to Art, who showed
me what his looked like, for comparison purposes. It wasn't just the whole
file either, only relative chunks. I listed my lsmod output in there too,
and the other files were attached so that those that have been helping would
know what my configuration looks right at the moment, so they wouldn't have
to ask. Nothing in the .config section is anything that I personally did to
the kernel, only what is sitting in the directory.

I did add the "append" line to lilo.conf, and I also have the "ignore" line
in modules.conf(up in the top) that the HOWTO talks about.

Maybe I should go thursday...