AAGGHH!!!

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:36:51 -0700

Try booting in single mode and see if it runs ok. (type "linux single"
at the lilo prompt)  Most things will be turned off in single mode
(like networking) but it may narrow it down to services you are
running.  If that works, try removing any unneeded services you may be
running.  If it doesn't work, or you remove everything and it still
dies, you may have a hardware problem.