AAGGHH!!!

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 15:16:13 -0700

I got RH 6.0 working on my laptop (Panasonic CF-25 Mk II).  No problems with it
for the last month.  Turn it on today and fsck, it fails to boot.  Freezes
halfway through the boot up.  I can't even ctrl-alt-del to reboot.  Get it to
reboot, it does a check of the drive, finds that it is fine and boots.  It gets
to the login and then doesn't accept any keyboard input, numlock and capslock
don't change the leds.  Try again.  After more than a dozen reboots I'm able to
login.  Go to switch to a different directory and the damn thing freezes again.
It's not accepting any keyboard input so I can't even switch to a different
terminal (alt + Function key).  What the hell is wrong with it, anyone have a
clue?