[Plug-announce] June Newsletter

The Wyvern Wyvernlord@firstlinux.net
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:41:44 -0700 (PDT)

Not a problem with using Linux. Im currently working to remove M$ influence from my home PC by the end of 2000. :) I only have NT installed to do those few things I have not yet found or learned to do on Linux, but for the most part I cannot think of anything thats stopping me. I just need to reinstall my SuSe setup (first install went fubar, lot of things not working and lots of junk I dont need, gonna do a custom install this round). I also have a linux box here at work that I could use from here to do things as well (being the LAN admin has its perks :)

Id be happy to help out the community, and would help me to re learn most of what I have forgotten in the last years of working with M$ bloatware.

Thanks
Chris Hemminghaus

--- "der.hans" <PLUGd@LuftHans.com>