Linux Job Order

Jarvis Mark-MC33419 Mark.Jarvis@motorola.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:21:35 -0700

------_=_NextPart_000_01BFCC06.FBBE3540

> I've updated my resume, but am unwilling to chop it out
> to any less than four well formatted pages.

Passing along a suggestion I was given: ABSOLUTELY stay under two pages for
the resume proper. If appropriate, include an addendum--I used one (on some
applications) that gave additional details WRT duties on my last job. That
would seem an appropriate place for a listing--in some detail--of your
accomplishments.

BTW, I understand that a LOT of companies have the (in)human relations dept.
do an initial screening so that the line mgr won't "waste his time looking
at duds." Ya gotta follow the rules to get it past them.

-mj-