EJB -- Anyone have experience with this?

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:57:31 -0700

Here is a link for the COBOL language mapping for CORBA. Note also that is
has the language specs for all supported languages on this page as well.

http://www.omg.org/corba/clchpter.html#cobollm

documentation is in PostScript and PDF format.