Newbie Help....

quintus@us.ibm.com quintus@us.ibm.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:28:58 -0600

Play around with the GUI that appears when you type in:

Xconfigurator --expert

You can also edit /etc/lilo.conf and add the following line: vga=773 after
default=linux...(NOTE:   vga=773 will drive the display at 1024x768x8, use
vga=771 for
800x600x8, use vga=769 for 640x480x8)

Sincerely,

Quintus Schulzke