Help?

Hawke proudhawk@extremezone.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:45:07 -0700

Gregg,
I'd like to have a job like that, but I don't yet have sufficient
training
or actual work expereince. Do they happen top offer OJT or
assist in tuition for school.

I also have 1 additional difficulty (which has made it very difficult
for me to acquire employment) in that I am visually impaired
and require some specialize equipment in order to function
as normally as anyone else using a computer.

I would appreciate any information you can provide me with.

thanks.

Eric Oyen <proudhawk@extremezone.com>
a.k.a Hawke

Gregg Eiler wrote:

  Plug members.

  I was given your name and website information from Bruce Jacobs of
the
  Finova group.  I am working on behalf of a large client in Phoenix
that
  is in search of Unix professionals.  We have been trying to staff
up a
  top-notch information security team.  However, most of the security
  professionals we have identified do not have the Unix experience
  necessary to be effective.  We have found that it is better for us
  identify Unix administrators who are interested in deploying their
  skills within an Information Security environment.  Unfortunately,
we
  are not having any luck finding these individuals.

  My client is an industry leader working with great technologies.
They
  are a high-paying organization with excellent bonuses tacked onto
  salary.  They have very low turnover and a high rate of employee
  satisfaction.  They are located in Phoenix.

  If any of you can point me in the right direction, I would
appreciate
  it.  I am interested in talking to anyone with these skills in
hopes
  that they can lead me to the doorstep of the right professional.  I
also
  welcome any suggestions you might have on how best to locate these
  professionals.

  Thanks for your time.  I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

  Gregg Eiler