Help?

Gregg Eiler gregg@landerint.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 11:13:37 -0700

Plug members.

I was given your name and website information from Bruce Jacobs of the
Finova group.  I am working on behalf of a large client in Phoenix that
is in search of Unix professionals.  We have been trying to staff up a
top-notch information security team.  However, most of the security
professionals we have identified do not have the Unix experience
necessary to be effective.  We have found that it is better for us to
identify Unix administrators who are interested in deploying their
skills within an Information Security environment.  Unfortunately, we
are not having any luck finding these individuals.

My client is an industry leader working with great technologies.  They
are a high-paying organization with excellent bonuses tacked onto
salary.  They have very low turnover and a high rate of employee
satisfaction.  They are located in Phoenix.

If any of you can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate
it.  I am interested in talking to anyone with these skills in hopes
that they can lead me to the doorstep of the right professional.  I also
welcome any suggestions you might have on how best to locate these
professionals.

Thanks for your time.  I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

Gregg Eiler