lib crazy

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:37:33 MST

Different rpms may look for dependencies in different areas.  Check you
/usr/lib and see if the library is there.  Sometimes the rpm are looking
for a slightly older lib or one named a little differently.  In this case
try doing a soft link to the lib name that the rpm is looking for during
install.

I am sure JLF will simply say this is more evidence as to why one should
use debian and apt-get (he already converted me).

Jason