off topic: Cisco access lists

David Sinck sinck@ugive.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:57:35 -0700 (MST)

\_ It seems like on Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 11:15:29AM -0700, Mike Starke scribbled:
\_ Orig Msg> I too would be interested if you wouldn't mind
\_ Orig Msg> passing along the info.
\_ Orig Msg>
\_ Orig Msg> On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 10:49:17AM -0700, Joel Dudley wrote:
\_ Orig Msg>  This is exactly what I was looking for!  Thanks a ton.  I thank you for your
\_ Orig Msg>  generosity.  I wish there were a way for me to return the favor.
\_ Orig Msg>
\_ Orig Msg>  - Joel
\_
\_ Standard Fee:
\_ 1 - suckling pig
\_ 1 - yearling goat
\_ Perform standard RFC compliant ritual sacrifice as
\_ needed until I am pleased :)
\_ NOTE: No burnt offerings as I am trying to quit smoking.

Please, please, please, someone provide this fee and have a video
camera on hand to watch JLF deal with the wildlife....

www.pizza-n-dew-n-pig-n-goat.com

David