[Fwd: replacement for goldmine... or something like that]

rusty rustyc@inficad.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:52:42 -0700

I've got a situation that i need help with in order to avoid
using NT or some other M$-Non-OS.

We need to have a list of stuff (names and phone numbers) presented
to the person.  They either dial the phone number or (if its not too
much work right now) click on the number and have the computer
dial it.  After they are done talking, they need to enter one
of a (limited, pre-selected (probably for now)) status codes.

I'd really like to do this using Linux, but don't have time
to write such an application.  I'm hoping there's something
nice out there that would make this kinda thing pretty easy
to do using like mySQL or such.  Web based would probably
work ok too...

any ideas anyone?  (I'll even take volunteers or maybe even
otherwise)

rusty

.sig may or may not follow:

rusty carruth  Schlumberger Inc.  Needing SW dudes...