Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

Barnett, Blake bbarnett@bloodsystems.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:18:47 -0700

Depending on your ethics, the software can be bypassed.  :)

I don't condone or endorse such activities in any way, shape or form.  But
when ya need to log on, ya need to log on.

*  Blake

-----Original Message-----
From: sinck@owmyeye.ugive.com [mailto:sinck@owmyeye.ugive.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 7:37 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

\_ I was waiting for David to reply since his employer gives free internet
\_ access (Quepasa.com) - I know they are targeting hispanics but I don't
know
\_ if they want other ethnics or require Windows.

A) Careful examination of email will induce folks to believe that
QuePasa and I have parted ways.

B) The free internet is a branded netzero product, which, predictably,
wants to drop about a bazillion advertisements into your hippocampus
or other major lobe.

C) I do not believe the software in B) to be linux friendly in any way
sort or shape.

David