OpenBSD

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:23:32 -0700

While at a linux convention in North Carolina I came across a company
called Whole Linux that was makeing a Redhat installer that basicly installed
a basic redhat distribution in one key stroke.

Do you want to install linux? [y,n]

runs for < 5 mins and bam a kde desktop comes up.  Not even asking for a root
password and you are allready into a linux desktop.

Of course then you had to go through and configure everything from there but
it was kind of funny to see it.  They were useing it as a way of saying linux
is
not hard to install.

Bill Warner