CDROMs for Thursday

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:22:30 -0700

Tonight I will be in the process of updating my local mirrors of:

ftp.at.debian.org -> non-US .debs for all platforms ( slink,potato,woody )
non-us.debian.org -> non-US .debs for all platforms ( slink,potato,woody )
ftp.debian.org    -> disks-i386 for X86 platform only ( slink,potato,woody )
ftp.openbsd.org   -> 2.7 for i386 and SPARC platforms only

***** @platform = ( sparc,i386,alpha,m68k,powerpc ); *****

I was planning on bringing in a CDROM for each of these but
I don't have enuff blanks.
It is a lot of CDROMs if I break it down by hardware platforms
and I have 3 blanks left.

So I have a choice between pr0n, mp3s, or disks for PLUG ;)

If there is enuff interest in something specific, please let me know
and I can make one image for at least 3 of these and let the guys
at the PLUG meeting dup the images I bring and sell them.

All images I have with me will be given away as donations to PLUG.

I bought the full blown StarOffice 5.2 as well so if that gets here
in time, I will bring it with me for demonstrations after
the presentation.

Jean Francois Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth
602-770-JLF1 - Cellular, ICQ:  8137851