Which NICs would be best.

Datawolf bgjestva@uncultured.org
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:37:31 -0700

The Intel EtherExpress cards are good.  That's mainly what we use at
work (where we buy the good stuff), along with some recent 3COM cards.

For home use, I've been buying D-Link cards, and they've worked well for
me (as far as I've noticed).  At $20 or so, you even get wake-on-LAN.

But if you have the cash, I'd go for the Intels.

-BVG