Web Server

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:14:35 -0700

That will be expensive.  Keep in mind there are plenty of things that
can bring down your system besides a bad hard drive -- e.g., human
error, failing CPU fan, memory problem, etc.  For sure, high
availability is a very complex issue and there are no pat answers.

If you want to hash it over off-list, shoot me a message.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/