duplicate RPMs installed

Donn Shumway DShumway@hypercom.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 06:38:45 -0700

Please forgive the html (rtf) mail. I am responding from work.
Yes, I did try the --force option with a resulting error message that '
--force is only allowed on install or update', or something like that.

Regards,
Donn Shumway
dshumway@hypercom.com
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a
mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
-- Dan Quayle

|--------+------------------------------------------->
|        |          Lucas Vogel <lvogel@exponent.com>|
|        |          Sent by:                         |
|        |          plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.pho|
|        |          enix.az.us                       |
|        |                                           |
|        |                                           |
|        |          07/06/00 10:24 PM                |
|        |          Please respond to plug-discuss   |
|        |                                           |
  |       To:     "'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'" <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:     RE: duplicate RPMs installed                                                                |

have you tried using the CLI command with the force option? you'll have to
man rpm to get the flag, can't remember it off the top of my head...

HTH