Rage 128

Michael Vanecek mike@mjv.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:55:38 -0600

According to the XFree86 site, 3.3.6 has support for the 128. I assume
RH simply packages the tar.gz along with it's specfile. I'm having a
problem getting it compiled though - it stops after finding provides
without an error or any message. I've searched the system for all the
provides and they're there, so there's possibly a bug in the spec file.
I'm currently trying to compile it on another system, and if that fails
I'll roll my own spec file off the tar.gz...