Rage 128

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:39:53 -0700 (MST)

If you don't get the server for the Rage 128 with XFree go to SUSEs site.
they have the Rage 128 Server.

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net