firewall in Linux help

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:31:54 -0700 (MST)

This is an optimal setup, and one that we use for business networks all
the time.  I knew you would answer this one sooner or later Jean, and
since I knew you'd answer a lot more eloquently than myself, I figured I'd
wait for your post.

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net