firewall in Linux help

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:10:43 -0700 (MST)

What do you mean "each computer would have to have their own firewall
initiated?"  Are you wanting each computer to be protected from outside
attack by some means such as a firewall protecting all computers? Or do
you mean that you want each computer behind
its own firewall?

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net