Article in recent 2600 mag

Lucas Vogel lucas7@home.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:55:46 +0700

> It was mentioned in several 2600 articles in the current issue.  The reason I
> brought it up was to point out that it existed.  In the case of the ASULUG (to
> which I also posted this) someone said that they wished they had known about
> this a few weeks(?) ago when helping a friend recover his NT system.  I didn't
> bring this up as being an exploit of the fs.

Sorry, must've misunderstood. I thought you said it was a fs exploit.
I kind of find it scary that I can 'break into' all of my files on an NT
system with a DOS bootup floppy. At least you can on Dos paritions...
but that really bugs me. Why bother with security at all when all you
need to have is a Win95 floppy disk?

--
Lucas Vogel
lucas7@home.com