mail server

D. Taylor dtaylor@www.dssolutions.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:16:11 -0700 (MST)

If you're starting completely fresh, I would take
a gander at "qmail" as your Mail Transport Agent
(MTA).  Also, if you're servicing 200 users, I wouldn't
chance it--I would definitely go with a 386-class
(or better) processor.

Dunno about providing POP service, but if you want
to consider IMAP, I would take a look at Cyrus.

My N$2,