routers, gateways, firewalls, dns etc...

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:16:19 -0700

--
I have used VPND - works nicely, simple enough. Never used the PPTP (they
list PoPToP) but need to set that up for a client.

Craig
- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445