LinuxWorld Expo - NYC Wrapup

J. Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:13:21 -0700

I would be glad to do a 10 minute presentation if there is interest.
There was an amazing amount of new and old hardware and software
for linux I had never heard of from some very established UNIX/Linux
companies. I think I can get a LinxStore PIA to demo also.

See you then.

Note: I got SPAMMED from the IP range that the mailing list is on.
      I currently have a 90000 second delay on PLUG mail so expect
      delayed responses from me for a while while I trace the original
      SPAM and determine if the delay will be removed.

JLF Sends...

This message brought to you by General Necromancy:
     "At General Necromancy, we bring dead things to life."

It seems like on Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 12:21:54AM -0700, jiva@devware.com scribbled:
Orig Msg> Jean,
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Can we talk you into giving a short LW report at the upcoming meeting?
Orig Msg> I'm sure we'd all be interested in what you saw!
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Jiva
Orig Msg>