Keyboard problems (mapping)

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:51:45 GMT

I found that the keymapping was set to azerty rather than
querty after playing with kbd_mode I found kbdconfig that I
was able to run and get it back to querty mode.  I am not
shure what the azerty mode is for but it is close to a normal
keyboard just some keys are rearanged.  Once i found out what
keys were rearanged I was able to log in.  Not easy but was
able to do it.

Bill Warner