foreign language text

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:51:15 -0700

Why not use some of the fun web translators and run it thru:

The Dialectizer: http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

I prefer Swedish Chef myself :)

JLF Sends...

It seems like on Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 06:19:13PM -0700, Armin Hartinger scribbled:
Orig Msg> Hello plug-discuss,
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> I'm so tired of spammers. I was thinking of a petty little theme for
Orig Msg> some revenge. If they actually provide a reply-to address, I'd like to
Orig Msg> mail them back something like that:
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> "Helo their,
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> I am very interrested in purchesing your product, but mein Englisch is
Orig Msg> very bad. I am interrested in makking a large purchase, but lett me
Orig Msg> explain in my native language, <INSERT NATIVE LANGUAGE HERE>.
Orig Msg> "
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Here I'd follow a long text outlining what a bunch of a-holes etc...
Orig Msg> they are for spamming around etc... It would of course be my so-called
Orig Msg> "native" language. Shouldn't contain english words or internationally
Orig Msg> known curses. It SHOULD contain  a large dollar number so it looks
Orig Msg> worth finding  a translator of this "native" language.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> I could of course do it in german, as this would be my native
Orig Msg> language, but I thought of something more exotic.
Orig Msg> Someone can provide some insulting text in that theme in their native
Orig Msg> language? :)
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> -Armin
Orig Msg>