foreign language text

Armin Hartinger Armin Hartinger <armin@pctechware.com>
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:19:13 -0700

Hello plug-discuss,

I'm so tired of spammers. I was thinking of a petty little theme for
some revenge. If they actually provide a reply-to address, I'd like to
mail them back something like that:

"Helo their,

I am very interrested in purchesing your product, but mein Englisch is
very bad. I am interrested in makking a large purchase, but lett me
explain in my native language, <INSERT NATIVE LANGUAGE HERE>.
"

Here I'd follow a long text outlining what a bunch of a-holes etc...
they are for spamming around etc... It would of course be my so-called
"native" language. Shouldn't contain english words or internationally
known curses. It SHOULD contain  a large dollar number so it looks
worth finding  a translator of this "native" language.

I could of course do it in german, as this would be my native
language, but I thought of something more exotic.
Someone can provide some insulting text in that theme in their native
language? :)

-Armin

--
Best regards,