Need help upgrading an old system

Eric Thelin eric@thelin.org
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:50:50 -0700 (MST)

I just had a found myself installing on a system that also will not boot
from CDROM.  Rather than take my own suggestion I looked around at the
available options.  I found that Mandrake 7.2 (and who knows what other
distros) have an option to boot from dos.  There is a script on the CD
at /dosutils/autoboot/autoboot.bat  You can run it from either dos or
win9x.  There is also a autoboot program that will create boot disks for
you.  I used this autoboot option and it worked great.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business