Need help upgrading an old system

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 06:16:29 +0000

I have a DOS floppy that can do that.
it uses sjcdapi.sys and mscdex.exe to load the cdrom. after that, you
should be able to change drives to the cdrom and then cd /dosutils
and then run autoboot.bat

once thats done, RH should start the install process right from the cd.

if you want, I'll send a copy of my dos floppy (or bring it by the
meeting).

hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.