HPUX and Net::SSLeay

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:21:15 -0700 (MST)

I changed it in the SSLeay makefile.  I keep assuming that my problem is
with SSLeay because i compiled OpenSSH just fine.  It uses the openssl
libraries to link against too doesn't it?  It installed just fine..  No
linker errors at all.  I've made a couple of changes and it still bombs
out in the same place but with a different error.

ld: Invalid loader fixup in text space needed in output file for symbol
"$005C0032" in input file "/use/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a(ssl_lib.o)"

I'm not sure what the difference is beteen that and the position
independant error I was getting earlier.  Oh well..  I'm gonna go take a
weekend off and maybe I'll have a fresh perspective when I get back.