C++ Developer Opening

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:34:13 -0700

\_ Last time it was me that harassed the recruiter for posting, this time I'm
\_ going to take the opportunity to defend him.

Actually, I wasn't harrassing Anthony, rather commending him
indirectly by suggesting any of *his* competition has to be *like* him to
play here.  He's got the frequency and topic settings right, and if he
cares enough to make meetings, why can't we "make" the others show up too?

\_ we just leave it at that? Do we have to get immature about it? Do I need to
\_ flush out 20 emails of retarded comments?

Ya want 20 copies of this and fry's with that?  :-)

\_ Also, when and if those of us who are interested decide to respond, it would
\_ be appreciated if that response could be private and not public?

Yeah, but see I didn't want ppl thinking I was bashing Anthony for
doing the right thing [IMHO], which I'm not.

Basically, I was planning for future recruiters on the list rather
than smiting the polite one we have "in-house" already.

I will try to be quiet on this for a while....

David