3 Questions

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:53:41 +0000

J.L.
is it any better than 2.7?
I tried running it here and got a pot load of problems
(I even had to low-level format the drive to get rid of it).

otherwise, if 2.8 has a lot more functionality, I'd certainly
like to try it.

I won't set it up on my main box until I know whats up with it
first though. its a bitch to work when you don't have the knowledge
required to put it together correctly.

I wonder though, will linuxconf work under it?

Hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=29027