3 Questions

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:35:10 -0700

1. Can anyone point me to the local Phoenix OpenBSD User group?
2. Anyone interested in an OpenBSD 2.8 Snapshot CDROM for i386 and/or Sparc?
3. Anyone interested in the latest Stormix Hail 2.05 CDROM?

   If so I will bring one copy of each to the next PLUG meeting or try
   to get someone to take them in if I can't make it.

Thanks.

Jean Francois - JLF Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
MagusNet, Inc. - Design * Develop * Integrate
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth
602-770-JLF1 - Cellular, ICQ:  8137851
My Certifications: http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=1214021
Doing my part to educate the Clubie Illiterati.  One LART at a time!