guerilla linux marketing - a thought

kallen3@icircus.net kallen3@icircus.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:42:27 -0700 (MST)

I've haven't really played around with vnc too much yet but if bandwidth is an issue then
this may not be a good idea. The reasoning behind this is that the people who would most
likely try out linux out via this route will likely blame any problems on linux rather
than their connection speed or their box. Remember a lot of people using windows use it
because they do not know nor do they want to know how that box they type into works.