New business startup help/suggestions/info needed

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:13:26 -0700

that is outside the scope of my experience.

There are additional problems with resturants.
I'm stickin with the idea I have (since no one
seems to want to hire me).

Rod Roark wrote:

  Quite frankly I don't think a cybercafe would do very well in this
  area.  Most folks who want to surf the net around here already have
  their own computer at home.

  What I do think would do well is a well-run restaurant with a
computer
  at every table.  This is to suggest that you think primarily in
terms
  of a restaurant that offers good food and good service.

  The point is, nobody *needs* to drive across town and pay a fee to
go
  online.  But everyone *does* need to eat, and they will pick the
most
  appealing surroundings in which to do so.

  The computers can be used to order meals and drinks, request a
  waitperson, pay the tab, surf, play games, flirt with other guests,
  etc.  But they should be incidental to the business.

  Start a good restaurant in Mesa or Gilbert.  We need one.  Country
  French would be nice.  :-)

  -- Rod

  Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux
Computers
  http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom
Software