off topic (geek topic)

Hawke proudhawk@uswestmail.net
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:37:19 -0700

I AM!
Yu can contact raw games at (623)849-9515.
Ask for Mike Duckette Sr.

We game on sundays (noon to 6 pm).
No dues and we all take turns feeding the group.

Next session: this sunday.

Check us out.

Joel Dudley wrote:

  Since there seem to be a decent audience on the PLUG list today I
have
  another announcement.  I moved here from WI about a year ago to
finish my
  last year of college at ASU.  Now, back home I was a big Dungeons
and
  Dragons playe.  Since I moved here I have not gotten my natural 20
fix.  I
  was wondering if there were any active role players on this list
open for a
  campaign or two. Sorry for the off topic post but I was looking to
maximize
  my geek concentration :-).  Please reply off the list.

  - Joel Dudley

  joel@silverw.com

- ------
  "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of
reason, the
  story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of
ignorance; he is
  about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the
final rock,
  he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there
for
  centuries."

  - Dr. Robert Jastrow
          Founder of NASA"s Goddard Institute for space studies