problems with cheops

Don Harrop don@nis4u.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:01:49 -0700

I just picked up an rpm of cheops version 0.60.  After I run the binary the
prog seems to come up like it's supposed to and it starts scanning the
network.  I let it do that for about an hour before I thought that this kind
of behavior was a little abnormal..  This is the first time I've used it so
I'm not sure how long it's scanning is supposed to take.  The PC I ran it on
has two nics with a class C on each nic..  How long is this supposed to
take.  I'll give it a try at home tonight and see what happens.

Don